Baby Lock Regalia Machine, Carriage, Kinetic Frame & ProStitcher
- Unit price
No Credit Needed Options Available**Progressive Leasing obtains information from credit bureaus. Not all applicants are approved.
Give your quilting projects the royal treatment on the Regalia-Baby Lock's largest longarm machine yet! With 20" of workspace and a lightning-fast 2,500 stitches per minute, the Baby Lock Regalia longarm quilting machine is ready to easily finish quilts of any size. It features a built-in Stitch Regulator that ensures smooth, precise stitching for a harmonious finish.
Top Features of the Baby Lock Regalia Machines
LARGE 20" WORKSPACE
As a longarm machine, the Regalia's larger workspace allows you to stitch freely without worrying about limitations.
ADJUSTABLE FRONT HANDLEBARS
Effortlessly control the motion of the Regalia with the comfort grip front handles that are independently adjustable and extendable.
7" COLOR TOUCHSCREEN WITH ON SCREEN HANDWHEEL
Set and easily read Stitch Control Features with the large, color LCD screen. The onscreen handwheel raises and lowers your needle without having to reach around the machine.
LARGE "M" CLASS BOBBIN
Enjoy fewer bobbin changes with the largest bobbins available in quilting (up to 40% larger than standard bobbins). Plus, with variable speeds on the electric bobbin winder, you can easily wind thread of different types and weights.
QUICK SET TENSION
Easily adjust upper thread tension and view your settings on the digital LCD readout.
BUILT-IN STITCH REGULATOR AND NEEDLE BEAM
The Regalia has built-in stitch regulation so you can quilt smooth, even-length stitches. Whether you choose the speed settings of Cruise Mode or the ability to make hard pauses without interruption with Precision Mode, the Regalia has both. The Needle Beam highlights your needle position so you know exactly where your next stitch is.
PUSH BUTTON FEATURES
Change the stitching speed, start and stop the Regalia, or place the needle up or down with buttons directly built into the programmable handles.
Long-lasting, high intensity LED lights illuminate your workspace so you can see every detail on your quilt.
Technical Features of the Baby Lock Regalia Machine
- 20" wide workspace to right of needle 9" high
- Needle Beam
- 7"color touchscreen (add the Pro-Stitcher® and use that tablet for your machine display instead)
- Lighting LED Menu-controlled Lighting for on/off throat space lighting, needle bar lighting, and bobbin light
- Stitch Control features for perfectly-balanced stitches
- 1/4" Interchangeable hopping foot holds down the fabric while the needle completes the stitch
- Manual Stitch Mode allows manual operation of the machine at a pre-selected needle speed
- Stitch Regulator is built-in and regulates your selected stitch length from 4 to 24 stitches per inch
- Precision Stitch regulated mode follows your lead and is best for ruler work and tracing patterns
- Cruise Stitch regulated mode allows the needle to immediately begin stitching at the speed chosen
- Quick-Set Tension makes setting upper thread tensions and remembering tension settings easier
- Upper thread break sensor
- Automatic Needle Positioning
- Needle Up/Down
- Full Stitch and Half Stitch -programs the needle to take a half stitch or full stitch when the needle up/down button is pressed
- Basting options in both Cruise and Precision modes allow you to base layers every 1/4", 1/2", 1", 2" or 4"
- Five convenient built-in tie-off stitches for the beginning and end of quilting
- Maximum sewing speed of 2,500 spm
- Save your preferred speed settings with three customizable presets
- Ergonomic front handles are independently adjustable with integrated micro handles for easy control and less fatigue and are programmable
- Easy-to-reach rubber grips for comfort
- Large, color LCD Display shows:
- Stitch Regulator and Manual modes
- Multiple LED Lighting options
- Onscreen hand wheel
- Memory settings
- Needle speed
- Alarm mode
- Program settings
- Stitch counters
- Low bobbin estimator
- Handle Bar Control Buttons at your fingertips
- Needle Up/Down
- Speed Up
- Speed Down
- Front Power Switch for easy access
- Easy needle change with ergonomic thumb screw
- Uses 134R system, slight ball point needle
- High-speed rotary hook
- "M" Class Bobbin
- Low bobbin estimator warns you when you are running low on bobbin thread
- Store three bobbin thread capacity settings based on your preferred thread
- External electric bobbin winder with variable speeds lets you wind your own "M" bobbins with personally selected thread
- Two timers
- Reminder can be set to alarm after a period of time
- Project timer tracks time spent on a quilt project
Can use patterns, stencils, threads, 1/4" thck rulers and templates that commercial quilters use
KINETIC FRAME (BLKF) The Kinetic frame is a five-rail frame that can be set up at 5’ or 10’ long. The entire frame is made of solid steel tubing, and the legs adjust the frame table height from 33” to 44” tall. An optional 2’ extension (Item #BLKF-EXT) is available.
- 10-year casting parts
- 5-year parts
- 5-year circuit boards
- 5-year electrical
- 90-day labor
Free Shipping On Orders Over $299
Have questions? Contact us
Adding product to your cart