About SEBO Vacuums
Many people in search of the best vacuums are excited to learn about SEBO brand. While it may not be as well-known as some other major vacuum brands, SEBO is actually one of the world’s largest vacuum manufacturers. They come in an array of styles featuring the latest technology and advanced features to make cleaning a breeze.
Why Choose SEBO Vacuums
SEBO vacuums actually began as a commercial-grade brand made in Germany, and have long been known as one of the highest quality vacuums available by people who clean for a living. The popularity of these vacuums spread throughout Europe, then internationally into Asia, North America, and Africa. These vacuums are often known for:
- Requiring very few (if any) repairs over the life of the vacuum
- Simplicity and ergonomic features that make them easy to clean with for everything from commercial janitorial needs to everyday home vacuuming
- Advanced HEPA filtration to remove pollen, dust, allergens, and dander from the air
- Extensive onboard tools, including telescoping hose for extended reach
- Automatic height adjustment feature to get the exact level of clean you need on every surface
- Lightweight design to easily clean your whole home or business
SEBO vacuums are also an industry leader in value, offering great prices on all types of vacuum cleaners, including both upright and canister models. They also come with attachments like a suction floor polisher to remove dirt and polish, saving you time and hassle.
Repairs & Service on SEBO Vacuums
With its reputation for high quality, SEBO vacuums don’t often need extensive repairs or service. But when they do, Vacuums 360 is here to help. SEBO boasts a useful life of 10 to 15 years or more as long as you properly maintain your vacuum. Each vacuum comes with:
- 10-year motor warranty
- 10-year warranty for all non-wear parts and labor
- Lifetime warranty on AUTOMATIC X model belts
Vacuums 360 is an authorized SEBO dealer, which means we can help you with warranty repairs or service and repairs for things that fall outside your warranty. Our team is skilled at identifying the problem and providing speedy repairs to get your SEBO vacuum back in working order. We also carry replacement parts for all SEBO models so your repairs won’t be delayed waiting for parts to ship.
We can also help with regular maintenance such as:
- Filter replacements
- Brush roller replacement
- Clogged airways, and more
Contact us today to schedule a service repair appointment or get any of your questions answered about your SEBO vacuum.