Bring a new sense of creative capability to your serging with the Baby Lock Accolade serger. Combine chain and overlock stitches to form stitches with up to eight threads. ExtraordinAir® threading takes your thread through all three loopers at once, instantly, with a gust of air. Plus, Accolade’s presser foot features a 6mm height that makes serging on thicker fabrics a breeze!
The Baby Lock Accolade serger's top features include:
- Easy push button looper threading
- 8/7/6 thread serging - 87 stitch combinations including the exclusive Wave Stitch
- No tension adjustments
- 3 bright LED lights
- Full featured differential feed
- Adjustable presser foot height up to 6MM
Major Features of the Babylock Accolade
- Adjustable presser foot height up to 6mm
- Chain/cover stitch functions include single, double and triple cover stitch
- Overlock stitch functions to seam and encase fabric edges
- Flatlock stitch functions for seaming or decorative effects
- Heavy duty cutting system handles thick fabrics with ease
- Automatic rolled hem stitch functions create a professional finish
- Dial adjustable stitch width: 1.5 - 7.5mm, up to 16mm wide on Expressive stitches
- Dial adjustable stitch length: 0.75 - 4mm
- Dial adjustable built-in rolled hem
- Side thread cutter
- Up to 1,500 stitches per minute
- Presser foot pressure adjustment
Included Accesories with the Babylock Accolade
- Quick Reference Threading Guide
- Foot Control
- Lint brush/needle insert tool
- Two needle clamp screws
- Package of assorted sized needles
- Medium screwdriver
- Upper cutting blade for replacement
- Looper threading tool
- Machine soft cover
- Eight thread nets
- Eight spool caps
- Eight sponge disks
- Allen wrench
- Eight cone holders
Built-In Thread Cutter - There is a thread cutter located on the left side of your Accolade. At the end of a seam, sew off the fabric edge and continue sewing to create a 5-6" (12.5-15cm) thread chain. Bring the thread chain up and from the back to front through the thread cutter.
Pure Lighting With 3 Led Lights - On the Accolade, you will never have to worry about straining your eyes. Clearly see every stitch, fabric, and thread color under the three bright LED lights. These three lights are centered around the needle to give you a crisp, clear view. Plus, since they are LED you won't have to worry about changing them for years to come.
Exclusive Wave Stitch - The Wave Stitch opens your world to more decorative stitches for more creativity. This stitch provides a decorative "wavy" edging on fabric. (not to be confused with the "lettuce edge") Try different thread colors and stitch widths to serge a one-of-a-kind creation easily. When combining decorative threads for the Wave stitch, please test on a sample of the fabric you will be sewing on before applying the Wave stitch.
Full Featured Single Unit Differential Feed - Babylock has taken the differential feed to new levels by adding a single unit feed dog mechanism. This ensures stronger feeding as well as consistent gathering on all fabrics. When the differential feed adjusting lever, located at the machine's right, front edge is set on "N" for regular feeding, the feed dogs move the same distance. This is the setting to use for most fabrics and applications. When the differential feed lever is set above "N," the front feed dog will feed more material than the back and the opposite when the lever is set below "N."
Looper Drive System - Exclusive to Baby Lock, the Looper Drive System prevents loopers from becoming misaligned or out of time, reducing the possibility of major looper damage. This protects your Accolade from needing repairs, allowing you to serge worry free!
Cover Stitch Chaining Off - Baby Lock has made cover stitching easy to start or stop by automatically chaining off the cover stitch. What’s more, the Accolade sews through heavier fabrics better than most cover stitch machines.
- Machine weight: 21 lbs. (9.5 kg)
- Needle System: 15x1
- 25-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- 10-year parts
- The 5-year circuit board
- 5-year electrical
- 1-year labor