Finished another project? Time to celebrate! The easy-to-use Baby Lock Celebrate serger includes adjustable manual tensions, allowing for perfect stitches on any type of fabric. Jet-Air Threading™ threads your machine with the touch of a lever. Plus, Celebrate’s presser foot features a 6mm height that makes serging on thicker fabrics a breeze!
Jet-Air Threading - Celebrate's superior Jet-Air Threading system allows you to thread your machine with the touch of a lever. You don't have to worry about thread guides on this machine; you can spend more time serging than struggling to feed your thread through the loopers.
Vertical Needle Penetration - Unlike other machines that use slanted needles, the Celebrate Serger uses needles that are set vertically. Slanted needles tend to push and damage fabrics, while the Celebrate only moves up and down. This up and down movement protects your materials and helps to prevent needle deflection.
Fabric Support System - Celebrate's Fabric Support System keeps your stitches flat and stable, regardless of the speed, fabric, or stitches you choose. There are built-in stitch fingers that move in conjunctions with the knife, adjusting the seam concurrently with the cutting width. This operation, when combined with the Micromatic Twin Cam Tension System, gives you superior stitching capabilities.
Micromatic Twin Cam Tension System - Get perfectly flat stitches and eliminate thread tangles with the Micromatic Twin Cam Tension System. This system ensures that your thread glides smoothly through the tensions. When paired with the fabric support system, your stitches will lay smooth against your fabric regardless of the width of your stitches or type of material.
Advanced Knife Driving And One-Way Clutch System - With its extra-high presser foot and Advanced Knife Driving and One-Way Clutch System, your serger has a larger
Dial Adjustable Stitch Length & Automatic Rolled Hem - Easily adjust your stitch length with a flick of the wrist. The Celebrate has one dial that includes an automatic rolled hem setting that will retract the built-in stitch width finger for a rolled hem finish.
Adjustable Presser Foot - The Celebrate presser foot can be raised up to 6mm (3/18"). These few extra millimeters can make a huge difference when sewing thicker fabrics like denim or fleece.
Advanced Serging Features of the Baby Lock Celebrate Serger
- Jet-Air Threading™
- Micromatic Twin Cam Tension System
- Full-Featured Differential Feed
- 2 to 1 Ratio - gathering
- 3 to 4 Ratio - stretching
- 4/3/2 Thread serging
- Exclusive Fabric Support System
- Vertical Needle Penetration
- Pure lighting with 1 LED light
- Rolled hemming with 2 or 3 threads
- Flatlock stitching with 2 or 3 threads
- Dial adjustable stitch width: 1.5 - 7.5mm
- Dial adjustable stitch length: 0.75 - 4mm
- Dial adjustable built-in rolled hem
- Knife and needles closer for easier serging curves
- Heavy-duty cutting system
- Side thread cutter
- 1500 Stitches per minute
- Presser foot pressure adjustment
- Adjustable presser foot height up to 6mm
- Built-in needle threading system
- Electronic foot control
- Enhanced telescopic antenna with thread guides
- Snap on, multi-purpose presser foot
- Built-in ribbon/tape guide
- Built-in accessory storage
- Carry handle
- Foot Control
- Lint brush/needle insert tool
- Two needle clamp screws
- Package of assorted sized needles
- Small screwdriver
- Upper cutting blade for replacement
- Looper threading tool
- Machine soft cover
- Four spool caps
- Four sponge disks
- Four thread nets
- Allen wrench
- Four cone holders
- 25 years limited
- 10 years parts
- 5 years computer circuit
- 5 years electrical
- 1 year labor